Charles Wilson, Jr | Lead Pastor
Over the past year, our church has taken an “others first” posture when addressing worship attendance, social distancing, registration and mask requirements during our worship services. All of our members have responded overwhelmingly kind during this time, and I would like to personally thank you all for your kindness and consideration.
As the guidelines continue to move in our area we will keep praying and living with a high consideration for others.
Beginning this Sunday, masks will no longer be required for our vaccinated attendees, but optional for anyone who would like to continue to attend in person. In step with the recommendations, all unvaccinated individuals are still required to wear a mask indoors.
Registration will be required for anyone that would like to have more socially distanced space during service on our EVENTS page.
In short, we plan to continue to pray and follow the safety advice given by our medical professionals. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the church.
Our Beyond the Walls page will continue to be a resource for anyone who does not feel ready to return to public worship. We will continue providing content to stay connected to the church and grow in your faith.
Health & Safety
To minimize the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you don’t have immediate access to soap and water, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS WELL!