You Do What You Love
Danny Pearce | Guest Speaker
We are called to make disciples, but before we make disciples, we first need to consider our heart before the Lord. When we fail to give God all of our hearts we find that we give ourselves to things that distract us from our mission. But when we give our hearts to the Lord He transforms us, empowers us, and calls us to model the gospel in all of life. We know those around us are watching, but do they see us distracted from the mission or devoted to the Lord?
March 19, 2023
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- Give your whole heart to the Lord
- Commit to teach the gospel in all of life
- You are being watched
- Why is it important to remember that we do what we love?
- How are you seeking to evaluate if you love the Lord with all of your heart?
- If someone were to ask those around you to explain Christianity based on how you live, what would be the wins? What would be the losses? How are you trusting Jesus to transform you in light of these areas of growth?