Who Do You Say That I Am
Michael Worrall | Guest Speaker
Psalm 110 invites us to wonder and worship before the strength and selflessness of Jesus the King.
August 29, 2021
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- The Conquering King
- The Priest King
- The Crucified King
- What do you imagine Jesus is like?
- How does it change the way you think about Jesus to know he is the King?
- What is the just and loving thing to do in the face of injustice and corruption?
- What is the just and loving thing to do in the face of weakness and confession?
- How do we know as Christians when to seek justice and when to love mercy? Can we do both at the same time? How?
- What does it say about God that he displays his power and authority in humility, meekness, and sacrifice?
- How is King Jesus inviting you to die to yourself?