The Wisdom of Hard Work
Wes Williams | Guest Speaker
The book of proverbs is a collection of religious and moral sayings giving you and I advice about how to live a good and godly life. Today’s message will highlight the wisdom of hard work and help us as believers come to grips with the hard work of self-discipline, foresight, diligence, and commitment. We will even look to the example of a very tiny creature that you likely despise to see how we can do better and be better. It’s time to get up from your sleep!
May 16, 2021
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- The hard work of self-discipline
- The hard work of foresight and diligence
- The hard work of committing to Jesus
- What is one way you can be more like the ant?
- What is one step you can take to implement this into your life?
- Knowing hardships will come into your life, what provisions do you need?
- What does it look like to be asleep spiritually?
- What is one step you can take to prevent yourself from folding your hands to rest?
- Name/call on one person that you will ask to hold you accountable in this area. Ask them to wake you up if you fall asleep spiritually!