Resting and Rejoicing in the Savior
Scripture |Colossians 3:15-17 csb
Speaker | Guest Speaker | Dr. Doug Logan, Sr.
Just last year The Hill Church started having public worship services. This weeks video is an encouraging message from our friend Dr Doug Logan on what it means to rest and rejoice in our Savior. We pray you're blessed.
April 26, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.
Read full verse here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- Jesus is our peace
- Resting should produce rejoicing
- Rejoicing should produce rest
1. Do you find it challenging to rest in Jesus?
2. Do you find it challenging to rejoice in Jesus?
3. What did you receive today about resting and rejoicing that you can apply to your life?