We are all living in some of the most challenging times in history. Paul writes to the Philippian church from a Roman prison and instructs the church to remember to Rejoice. Oftentimes we all need this reminder. “Yes, and again I say rejoice!”
August 9, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
You can read Psalm 91:1-16 here
Consider it a great joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you experience various trials,
- Remember to Rejoice
- Put no confidence in the flesh
- Remember to boast in the King
- Do you struggle with having a good attitude when you go through challenging times?
- What are some noticeable ways you sometimes put trust in your flesh?
- How will you start practicing to boast in the King?