No Other gods
Carter Mundy | Guest Speaker
In the first commandment, God tells us He wants our all. He doesn’t want to be number one, He wants to be our only one! We’ll see in Exodus 20:1-6 that we should have no other gods.
November 8, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
1Then God spoke all these words:
2I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the place of slavery.
- God must be our all, or we’re not His at all.
- Having no other gods before God is the foundation for all morality.
- God doesn’t want to be our number one, He wants to be our only one.
- Are there idols you need to get rid of in your life?
- Is God your all?
- What do you believe is prohibiting you from making God number one in your life?