Paul tells the Church it was Necessary to send His friend back to them. Paul continues to model how we should think about others and live in a sacrificial way and Epaphroditus becomes the fourth example in the book of Philippians, of how a Christian should live.
August 2, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
1 Let the whole earth shout triumphantly to the Lord!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Acknowledge that the Lord is God.
He made us, and we are his—
his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good, and his faithful love endures forever;
his faithfulness, through all generations.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control.
- We are in a family and part of a family
- As a fellow worker we serve the Lord while we serve others
- Soldiers are trained and prepared to see action
- What are your thoughts when it comes to church family?
- Do you see yourself as a fellow worker?
- Do you see yourself as the fellow soldier?