Kingdom Justice & the Gospel
Jesse Furey | Guest Speaker
Today we step further in and look at a broad sketch of Kingdom Justice, and how the Gospel unites us as Kingdom people.
September 6, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
You can read the full chapter of Jeremiah 29 here
“Pursue the well-being of the city I have deported you to. Pray to the LORD on its behalf, for when it thrives, you will thrive.”
- Kingdom Justice flows from a Just King
- Kingdom Justice recognizes the Imago Dei
- Kingdom Justice recognizes the complexity of injustice
- How do you define justice?
- How does Jesus’ justice compare to the world’s justice?
- How can the church be a better voice against injustice?