Into the Dark
Charles Wilson Jr | Lead Pastor
Psalm 88 is considered the darkest psalm. Just like the psalms, we experience so many highs and lows on the journey. Sometimes we experience long lows, some journeys may consist of only lows.
August 15, 2021
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- In the silence God is God
- God’s silence shouldn’t equal our silence
- Jesus gets pain
- Can you identify with the Psalmist?
- Do you know people that seem to continuosly face lows?
- What do you do more of in challenging times?