Setup Memorials to remember God's Word
Scripture |Joshua 4:1-8 csb
Speaker | Charles Wilson Jr | Lead Pastor
Joshua was instructed by the Lord to build a memorial that would be a constant reminder of what the Lord has done for the people. We also need reminders of God’s faithfulness in a world filled with so many distractions. Let today be the day we start building displays to help us remember His love and kindness.
May 17, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
This weeks devotional
For the Lord is good,
and his faithful love endures forever;
his faithfulness, through all generations.
Read full verse here if you don’t have access to a physical bible.
- Memorial stones were to be a reminder of their own personal experience
- Memorial stones were to be a teaching opportunity for sharing the faith with their children
- Memorial stones were to be a signpost to a lost world
1.What amazing struggle has God help you overcome?
2. What task has God given you the strength to complete?
3. What incredible experience has God brought to you?
4. What need has God provided out of nowhere?