For Unto Us
Charles Wilson Jr | Lead Pastor
Ok let’s be honest, we all can be a little selfish and self-centered. The Lord actually created us with many needs and desires. However, the fall left us all needing one thing more than anything else. This is why the greatest gift of all time was a low-key delivery with major-Key implications.
December 20, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
1 Protect me, God, for I take refuge in you.
2 I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
I have nothing good besides you.”
6 For a child will be born for us,
a son will be given to us,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
He will be named
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
7 The dominion will be vast,
and its prosperity will never end.
He will reign on the throne of David
and over his kingdom,
to establish and sustain it
with justice and righteousness from now on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord of Armies will accomplish this.
- We need someone that can carry us and our mess
- We need someone to instruct us in the ways of God
- We need someone that is everlasting
- During this Christmas season how are you being a blessing to others?
- Have you identified the top areas you need to work on in 2021?
- Could the Hill Church serve you better in 2021? Let us know.