Romantic comedies have become very popular in today’s culture. Who doesn’t enjoy a fun love story that ends with two people realizing they belong together? Israel had a very challenging relationship with the Lord. However, God continued to love and pursue His people even when they were very unfaithful. This week in Isaiah, we find the Lord very frustrated with His people.
October 4, 2020
Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- God is a rightious Judge
- God is faithful, patient and trustworthy to unfaithful people
- God expects us to be more faithful
- Do you have good friends in your life that can help you when you drift
- What does drifting look like for you
- In what areas do you find it challenging to be faithful?